Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I got your war on Christmas O' Reilly

Frosty the Coalman is a Jolly Happy Soul He's Abundant here in America and he helps our economy roll
Frosty the Coalman is getting cleaner everyday
He's affordable and adorable and helps workers keep their pay

Oddly enough, this crap from "America's Power" (the Facebook page is a lovely touch) hit the liberal web on the same day that some New Orleanians with entirely too much time on their hands started their annual holiday video war.

Since it's all over the liberal blogosphere, I wouldn't be so gauche as to try to sneak in the videos as my entry, but I did think it was worth sharing with anyone who may have missed it.

At the risk of of sounding Scrooge-like, I really hope that my local associates have been saving that up for a while. Otherwise, I hope they all have great job security or amazingly fast internet searching capabilities.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Old Favorites
  • Political Boxing (untitled)
  • Did Bush Take His Ball and Go Home
  • Teratogens and Plan B
  • Foghorn Leghorn Republicans
  • BayouBias.com
  • Quote of the Day
  • October's News(Dec.1)
  • untitled, Nov.19 (offshore revenue)
  • Remember Upton Sinclair
  • Oct. Liar of thr month
  • Jindal's True Colors
  • No bid contracts