Thursday, June 19, 2008

The thrill is gone

Barack Obama might have turned Chris Matthews' head back in February, but you didn't really think he could forget his true love, did you? I bring this up because I just saw Lynn Sweet (per Matthews: "the person who knows Obama better than anybody") on Hardball. I don't claim to have seen every episode, and probably wouldn't admit it if I had, but I don't recall having seen Lynn Sweet on Hardball when the Democratic nomination was in doubt. She was a guest on April 28, but I believe that was her first 2008 appearance. You can always find a reporter from a presidential candidate's home state who will say bad things about him; it's piece of cake. Now that Obama's up against St. McCain, I suspect that we'll be seeing a lot more of Ms. Sweet. Funny how little we saw of her when Obama was campaigning against the cackling bitch and the hypocrite with the expensive haircut.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Old Favorites
  • Political Boxing (untitled)
  • Did Bush Take His Ball and Go Home
  • Teratogens and Plan B
  • Foghorn Leghorn Republicans
  • BayouBias.com
  • Quote of the Day
  • October's News(Dec.1)
  • untitled, Nov.19 (offshore revenue)
  • Remember Upton Sinclair
  • Oct. Liar of thr month
  • Jindal's True Colors
  • No bid contracts