Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Have a Confession to Make

I voted for Kristen Palmer. I had no real reason to. Sure, she looked attractive on TV, but TV's full of attractive women. I know that's no reason to chose a candidate in one of the races in the most important election in the city's history. I might be an amateur political analyst, but I do give some thought to politics.

Well I try to, but I forgot all about that when I met Kristen Palmer in person. The sly knowing smile and come hither look that she gave me when she asked for my vote in that breathy, husky voice made me think that her legs must be good for a lot more than putting that wiggle in her walk.

Okay, I'm just joking. I wonder if one our city's professional political analysts was:

I describe his loose-limbed walk; the sly, relaxed tone in his voice; the gleam in his eye and the wicked grin when he announces that he's about to throw away the script

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Old Favorites
  • Political Boxing (untitled)
  • Did Bush Take His Ball and Go Home
  • Teratogens and Plan B
  • Foghorn Leghorn Republicans
  • BayouBias.com
  • Quote of the Day
  • October's News(Dec.1)
  • untitled, Nov.19 (offshore revenue)
  • Remember Upton Sinclair
  • Oct. Liar of thr month
  • Jindal's True Colors
  • No bid contracts