Saturday, January 07, 2006

God, that last post was embarrassingly bathetic. I'm not ready to give up on the city, just the local leadership-- for reasons I've already discussed,here and here. The difficulty is criticizing Nagin or Blanco without furthering the arguments of the truly reprehensible and the unbelievably stupid. That shouldn't be too much of a problem, as I indicated in my comment on Blagueur. I really don't believe that there's any honest answer to the arguments that I made in the (untitled) political boxing post (see previous posts). There's no reason that we can't demand both improvement here and fair treatment from Washington.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Old Favorites
  • Political Boxing (untitled)
  • Did Bush Take His Ball and Go Home
  • Teratogens and Plan B
  • Foghorn Leghorn Republicans
  • BayouBias.com
  • Quote of the Day
  • October's News(Dec.1)
  • untitled, Nov.19 (offshore revenue)
  • Remember Upton Sinclair
  • Oct. Liar of thr month
  • Jindal's True Colors
  • No bid contracts